OctoSkills – stepwise:
Stepwise guide to OctoSkills – for teachers:
1. Choose ”Create teacher” and fill in the registration form.
Or choose Login, if you already have a profile.
2. Choose ”Create class”.
3. Name your class and note the Class id. Then choose ”Send test”.
4. On the next page choose "Send test". You will be passed on to a page where you must set dates and hours for when your students must take the three tests.
Pre-mid-post test: Your students fill in the questionnaire three times during the course or educational programme. You set the times. This test gives you important information about the development of competences of your students and allows you to adapt your teaching in order to strengthen your students’ learning.
5. Give the Class id to your students to give them access to the class test.
6. When your students have completed the test, you will find the aggregated class result under “Test results” in your Overview.
Stepwise guide to OctoSkills – for students:
1. Choose “Create student” and fill in the registration form, incl. the Class id given to you by your teacher.
Or choose “Login”, if you already have a profile.
2. Choose “New test” to find your class test. A number (1) indicates that you have a test to take. When you have completed all three tests, choose “My results” to see your test result.